Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The New Cover of NBA 2k12



After the Success of NBA 2k11 with Michael Jordan on the cover, 2k Sports (maker of the NBA 2k Franchise) added another year of dominance in the line of NBA Video game franchise. I think NBA 2k11 was one of the much anticipated game last year, because for the first time everybody was excited to use Michael Jordan and reminisce his famous Basketball moves, and I was one of them of course. After having a Play Station 3 Last year, the only game that I still play right now is NBA 2k11, that’s how I like it, and I really loved using Michael Jordan and putting him in another teams, alongside with the current Basketball superstars like Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Derrick Rose, Kevin Durant and many more.

The New Cover of NBA 2k12

And that is the past now we talk about the future, with the NBA being locked down this season a lot of people are saying that there’ll also be no NBA 2k12, but they are wrong ‘coz in a just a few days ,2k Sports will release ,NBA 2k12, and maybe you all know now who will be in the cover, yup, you’re right, it’s not just a one cover but three ,sNBA 2k12 Covers, featuring the three greatest legend in NBA history, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird. I think that this will be another great year for 2k Sports but I heard that the 3 NBA 2k12 Covers will be available in a limited quantity only, and I think it would be expensive if you’ll be the 3 covers for the sake of having them, hope that they would just put all three of them in one cover.You can now pre-order NBA 2k12 in different video game retailers and it will be release on October 4, 2011 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP and Windows PC.

NBA 2k12 Trailer

.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

AJ Banda said...

already added you on my blogroll.. thanks for dropping by my tree :)

Blobber-Boy said...

Thanks Aj for adding me in your blogroll

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...