Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Official Trailer of Paranormal Activity 3



To all the Horror Movie addicts out there (just like me) well here's a must see movie this year.

Paranormal Activity Series has made it a long way since releasing the first Paranormal Activity movie with an estimated budget of 15 thousand dollars which eventually gain more than 200 million dollars worldwide. Now Paramount pictures has officially released the Paranormal Activity 3 Trailer, I didn't imagine that there will be Part 3 of this movie and when I saw the trailer, I realize that Paranormal Activity should really have a part 3.

Judging by the trailer, I think the whole story of Paranormal Activity 3 will be about the childhood of Katie Featherston and her sister, and I guess that we will be enlightened on why is there a demon following Katie.

Paranormal Activity 3 will hit the cinemas around October, I know its a couple of months yet but it's worth the wait and I'm excited to see this movie.

Official Trailer of Paranormal Activity 3






Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...