Thursday, October 6, 2011

All-New Optics for iPhone 4S



While I was browsing Apple's Website earlier this morning and thinking of what to write about the tragic news about Steve Jobs passing away, I was checking again the new features of iPhone 4S and just what I posted in my previews posts about the iPhone 4S what I like about it is the SIRI but I learned that the All-New Optics for iPhone 4S is not just about the 8 Megapixel camera.

There's a custom lens built specifically for Apple’s new iPhone, it has a larger f/2.4 aperture, an improved backside illumination sensor, If you're into Photography or you have any Idea about DSLR's, SLR's etc. you know that f/2.4 aperture is quite a shock to be in a smartphone, the default lens of a standard DSLR has a minimum of f/3.5 - f/4.0 aperture, with lesser aperture like iPhone 4S f/2.4 aperture, it lets in more light so the photo would look better and brighter.

I guess this would be perfect alternative for photographers and aspiring photographers, with a f/2.4 aperture in a smartphone. I think do wanna buy an iPhone 4S =)


All-New Optics for iPhone 4S


here are some sample photos from Apple's website taken from an iPhone 4S.







































































Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...