Monday, April 5, 2010

Adam Carolla



Adam Carolla is an Italian-American DJ who hosts "The Adam Carolla Podcast Show". Last April 1 2010, Adam Carolla Received a call from his listeners regarding on Manny Pacquiao not agreeing on the terms of Mayweather on the Blood test. And he made a negative statements about Pacquiao, Adam Carolla said that Pacquiao is Illiterate and only prays to chicken bones.

These are some of the statements that Adam Carolla told on his show.
"All you got is just an illiterate guy who wont give up blood who happens to smash other guys in the head better than other people? That's all you have as the Philippines?, Oh they are so proud of their native son. They think the world of him. When he comes home, he comes home to a hero's parade. He's gonna run for congress in the Philippines and win handily."

But it's not only Pacquiao that Adam Carolla made negative but also Philippines.

"Really...you want some guy with brain damage running your country? Why don't you get your shit together?. Get your shit together Philippines. Jesus Christ. I mean, again, it's fine to be proud of your countryman but that's it, that's all they got? What happens when he loses, what happens when Floyd Mayweather beats him, Then what? The whole country goes into depression? Jesus you got nothing going."

And of course after hearing that Shitty Statement of Adam Carolla, Many Filipino's out there are Mad at him including me..'Coz I'm a Filipino also. but lately Adam Carolla Apologizes yo Pacquiao and the Philippines through Twitter, it said Read your comments. Sorry if I offended many of you. I don't pre-plan my commentary. I try to be provocative, (and) funny but I crossed the line & I'm sorry."

Well personally I wont forgive you!!! ***k YOU!!!

here is the link of Adam Carolla Dissing Manny Pacquiao:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOSqFWwdtAE

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...