Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chile Earthquake


After that devastating Eartquake in Haiti with a casualty of up to 300,000 people, this Morning(Feb 27, 2010) An 8.8 Magnitude hit Chile and according to Yahoo news, 78 people died in that earthquake and many building have collapsed. And Because of that massive Earthquake a setting of tsunami has been spotted on Robinson Crusoe Islands.
According to Yahoo News A red alert for tsunami has been issued on some countries like South America, New Zealand , Japan, Hawaii, Russia, Australia, Pacific islands and Philippines...What??!! Philippines is included!! Oh no!! Filipino Citizens We have to prepare for this kind of disaster.

When I first saw this on Yahoo News I was Shocked That another Huge Earthquake has erupted and it made me realize that, maybe the Mayan's are right after all, and the movie 2012 is a warning to all Mankind, I hope I'm wrong, I hope I'm just Over re-acting.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...